I got this idea from the Preschooler's Busy Book and added some decorations for fun.
- Make a batch of Rice Krispie Treats.
- Put coconut in a bowl.
- Spray hands with cooking spray or wet with water.
- Have your child roll three balls for the snowman.
- Have your child roll the balls in the coconut.
- Stack balls on top of each other to form the snow man.
- Put eyes, nose, buttons, arms, etc. on snowman. We used chocolate chips for eyes and buttons, pretzels for arms, and candy corn for noses.
We made three snowmen then put the rest in an 8x8 pan for normal treats.